Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bath and Body Works Fall 2013 Candle Haul


I absolutely love burning candles.  The warm glow mixed with the scents is intoxicating to me.  Bath & Body Works has the BEST candles and they have so many to choose from it is practically obscene.  Each season I stockpile anywhere from 4-8 candles each time they run their 2 for $22 sale, often going back for more.  I don’t really know when my candle obsession started; I just know it had to have a direct correlation to my cat.  I love her to death, but she is the smelliest creature to walk the planet.

 (The "Smelly Cat" song comes to mind when I look at you)


I have purchased Yankee Candles before and they smell pretty darn good, but I find they don’t burn as evenly as the B&BW candles.  Plus, these ones have a rather potent fragrance so they work WONDERS for any small cats odor issues you may have in your home.   Then B&BW did something epic; they released their 2013 fall scent collection and it is entirely pumpkin themed.  There is nothing better than fall weather, fashion, and, of course, everything pumpkin.   It wasn’t even a question of stocking up.  Heck, I even had a 20% off coupon as well!  Jackpot! 


The scents I picked up this fall are mostly new with a few oldies but goodies.  Not pictured is Cider Donut, which had a relatively sweet scent (as would be expected).  The top one is Blueberry Pumpkin Patch that, sadly, is finished but was a nice transition scent from summer to fall.  Next up to burn is Pumpkin Apple, which may be my favorite of the fall scents this year. 

I burn my candles in order of which season I am coming out of to which season comes next.  My husband and I will smell them and rate them on a scale, which we will argue about endlessly (We seriously need to get out more).   After Pumpkin Apple burns we will burn them in this order: Leaves (probably one of my all time favorite scents), Applewood Bonfire, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Autumn.  The tiny one is called Harvest Gathering that was a free gift with purchase and is a scent they have not released yet. 

 (Next time I go, I am picking up this one.  It smells fabulous!)

At this rate I may need to make a second run as I am burning through a candle a week, but that’s not a problem, right?  I highly recommend these.  Which fall scents are you enjoying?  Let me know in a comment below or on Twitter and Instagram. 

XO - Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment